- Diversified city
- Drinkable tap water – Yup, it’s potable!
- Food – Affordable from fresh fruits to buffets!
- No smoking in Public – Hooray for the city ordinance!
- Persons with Disabilities friendly – Faith in humanity restored.
- Cleanliness – One of the facts that made me love Davao instantly.
- Security – Streets are CCTV equipped. Emergencies? Call 911!
- Sister Cecilia and Our Lady of Victory Training Center
So. Kadayawan is very timely with my volunteer mission here in Davao.
Kadayawan was fun to watch, very colorful, and very lively.
Here in Davao, it is actually a month long celebration but there’s a special day allotted for the street parades.
I got to see the “queens” or the representatives of the tribes that makes up Davao. In my opinion, they should be the ones representing our country in pageants. They showcase the real Filipina beauty. AT puro ang lahi.
August 18-19 Indak-Indak sa Kadalanan & Pamulak Kadayawan